A Technical Manager (Senior Architectural Technician) is required for an award-winning architectural practice based on the outskirts of Bristol.
Due to a growing in-house technical team, this practice is now looking to take on a Technical Manager to support the Associate Director within the office. This would be a great opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The practice has three offices across the UK and employs over 55 staff. They are known for providing services within the architectural, sustainability, and urban design sectors.
They are currently going through a strong growth period and have an ever-growing portfolio. Projects wise they work on anything from residential, care homes, retirement villages, master planning, and urban design.
The role of the Technical Manager will involve:
* Reviewing technical drawings, developing house types, block plans, and detailed drawings to the construction phase.
* The position will also see you prepare and reviewing the layouts, drawings, and preliminary sketches
* Reviewing and developing House Types and Block Plans
* Overseeing junior staff whilst assisting the Associate Director & Director
* Visit clients regularly and for the right person get involved in Business development
The salary for this position ranges from £35,000 to £42,000 depending on previous experience. They also offer a great benefits package including a bonus, company pension, laptop, and flexible working hours.
The Candidate: Technical Manager
* Previous experience working as a Senior Architectural Technician or Technical Coordinator
* Live within a commutable area to South West Bristol
* Previous experience of working on residential schemes and with housing developers
* Ability to work on working drawings (Informational Packages)
* The ability to use AutoCAD is essential
* Positive, sociable, and committed attitude
For More Information
Contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment on (phone number removed) or apply directly to the position.
REF: Bristol | Technical Manager | (phone number removed)
Apply for Job