Digital Operations Manager - £60,000.
Harvey Nash are recruiting a Digital Operations Manager to work for a growing team for a highly regarded client headquartered in Leeds. You will be working closely with key people and departments across the organisation to build their world class social media presence.
You will ideally have experience in media, marketing, production or digital to oversee the many moving operational parts of the department and ensuring the team is working efficiently as possible across a multitude of projects. It is key that you are able to speak multiple 'work languages' in order to communicate effectively with a variety of different stakeholders across the business. You will have experience working with a number of different teams such as technical teams, sales teams and creative teams. You are responsible for leading and influencing others to align with your thinking as you will be managing a small operational team.
* Extensive experience in an operational or project management role
* Exceptional time and project management skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate independently
* Experience working in a digital environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
* Significant experience creating and tracking shareable docs, mapping workflows and articulating straight-forward solutions to complex problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across a number of interesting projects. If you are interested, please 'apply within' or send your CV directly to Hollie at (see below) for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Job