Anderselite are currently looking for a Technical Manager for a Housing and Residential client in the Bristol area.
This candidate will have experience in working on significant residential and mixed use developments as well as preparing and managing construction drawing and detail drawing packages. You will also have experience of working for developer clients and national house builders and have sound technical knowledge and an in-depth understanding of current UK Building Regulations which are essential.
You will also be required to have a thorough knowledge of:
* Lifetime Homes
* Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)
* SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
* A minimum of 7 to 8 years' experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed use projects.
* High proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
* The ability to work independently
* A team participant and a proficient communicator
* Full UK driving licence
Specific Duties: Ensuring all staff are fully employed at all times and that project deadlines are achieved through the efficient allocation of tasks within the team.
The key aspects of the role can be summarised as follows:
* Day to day allocation of workload
* Daily monitoring of projects and deadlines
* Develop close working relationships with other offices
* Occasional working visits to other offices
* Regular liaison with the Technical Director
* Implementation of, and contribution to, the development of company standards and policies
* Active production of working drawings required to meet deadlines and maintaining a 'hands on' status.
● Manage delegated projects in respect of timescales, Client liaison, fielding queries from internal sources.
* Manage, produce and delegate, as required in line with client brief under the direction of the Associate Director
Excellent salary and rewards package available as well as ongoing training and development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
Apply for Job