Role: Chinese Influencer Relations Co-ordinator (Temp role)
You will support the team across all areas of influencer activity including identifying and collaborating with key on-brand influencers, sending out products to influencers regularly, and reporting back on the success of campaigns, plus assisting at influencer events. You will also be responsible for making sure the day-to-day of the programme runs smoothly.
- Support the team with all tasks across all influencer activity in China, including identifying and reaching out to influencers, product seeding, tracking and monitoring influencer posts.
- Ensure the influencer database is kept up to date and includes all relevant information
- Proactively identify influencers the brand should collaborate with
- Liase with agency for influencer box mail-outs
- Assist with creating campaign reports detailing the success of influencer activity
- Assist with influencer events
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin) - both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Chinese influencer marketing, bloggers, social media, etc.
- Working knowledge of major Chinese social media platforms
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: ...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job