This is a great opportunity for an Agile Leader/Agile Coach with 5+ years' experience of leading, mentoring and coaching Agile teams and a strong technical background to join the expanding UK arm of a European application and cloud services consultancy, serving their high value clients in the media and broadcasting sectors. Acting as Scrum Master and Agile interface between the clients' Product Owners and your internal development team, you be technically credible and able to manage clients' expectations. £70k-£80k, depending upon experience. Remote working initially with a split of 2 days home working and 3 days a week on clients' sites (in and around London) in the future.
As the Agile Leader, you will work with the development teams and customers' Product Owners to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value to high profile customers including the BBC, BT and Sky. Experience of working in the Media and Broadcasting sector is desirable, not essential.
Role Guide for the Agile Leader includes:
* Influence customers who were not accustomed to Agile methodologies to adopt a more agile approach
* Act as Scrum Master and Agile Coach, coaching and mentoring a skilled and motivated internal development team and work on project implementation
* Effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
The Agile Leader should have:
* Strong technical credibility from a background in software development, architecture etc.
* Strong Agile coaching and mentoring skills.
* Strong communication and customer management skills, able to build credibility with new teams.
In return, you can expect a very competitive salary of between £70k to £80k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
* 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* 5 days allocated to training
* Company Mac-Book & accessories provided
* SIM-only business mobile plan
* Contributory Pension
* Sickness benefit in the event of long-term illness
* Death in service benefit
* Private medical insurance including for dependants
* Travel insurance.
If you are an Agile Coach/Agile Leader with a strong technical background, looking to work on cutting edge solutions with an organisation that offers flexibility, freedom and incentives learning, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on (see below) or apply below.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.
"Scrum Master", "Agile Coach", "Agile Leader", SDLC, AWS, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, BBC, Sky, BT, Media, Broadcasting
Apply for Job