Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, collaborate with the global Digital Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Paid Media for the UK and Ireland market including but not limited to Digital: Display, Social, Search, Affiliates, Streaming Audio, and Traditional: Out-Of-Home, Radio, Retail Planning & Partnerships.
- Manage social media planning, buying, and optimization across platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Identify audience targeting strategies that net to incremental reach and sales volume.
- Manage performance media buys including paid search across Google, Bing, Yahoo native, and display properties. Proficient in identifying keyword expansion opportunities as well as strategic messaging/CTA testing.
- Manage performance and media buys of out-of-home, transit, and radio working with the media and analytics teams to select and optimize.
- Work closely with the creative team and global production agency to ensure assets and messages align to core brand values; lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy
- Analyze, optimize, and report out on channel performance - proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy to maximize results
- Work closely with the U.S. Media and International teams to share learnings/wins/testing opportunities to implement
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge the success of emerging media formats/opportunities
- Develop a full-funnel paid media approach that builds awareness of the brand while driving users to convert
- Partner with E-commerce and CRM team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey and site-side experience
- Experience working with OOH agency a plus
- Experience with streaming audio a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in-market direct digital planning and buying
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership, and influence management skills
- Ability to be "hands-on keyboard" making adjustments while also reporting out to leadership
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in the UK, Ireland, or London will be considered at this time.
Apply for Job