Theatre Manager - Band 8
Hays Healthcare are working with an established private hospital in Manchester looking for an experienced Theatre Manager to join them on a full-time basis.
The hospital brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
- The Theatre Manager will monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care and provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department. You will act as a role model and mentor to clinical staff providing advice and support to others to promote good practice consistent with legislation and hospital policies. You will have the support of the clinical educator and your team leads.
- The Theatre Manager will encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self. You will ensure that Clinical Governance and Risk management are embedded within daily practice and promote best evidence-based practice within own scope of practice.
You will be a qualified RGN with a valid NMC registration and have a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Theatre Manager.
In return for your commitment, you will enjoy a host of advantages alongside a competitive salary including:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park
- Up to £2000 relocation support.
Hays are pleased to offer a £250 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us. If this role is something that you might be interested in then please get in touch for further information.
Apply for Job