Are you an aspiring Data Technician? Then we have the apprenticeship for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships are now working with Intermarketing Agency, an integrated, creatively driven and service led agency with a focus on ROI. They combine 30 years of brand building expertise with the ability to execute ideas in any channel.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Data Technician, preferably with good communication skills. If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
For more information on Intermarketing Agency, see their website:
Roles and responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting all members of the Media team
- Run and analyse competitor analysis
- Research reports
- Assist in the Buying, Optimising and reporting of client campaigns
- Assist in construction of documents and client proposals
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Intermarketing Agency.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Competent Maths skills
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good communicator (face to face & via telephone)
- Outgoing and friendly
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop skills to fulfil role.
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in English language and Maths is required
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- Annual Salary of £10,000
- 21 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays + 3 days over Christmas
- Monday to Friday- 9am- 5.30pm
- Annual leave increases to 24 days after 1 year of service
There will be career progression opportunities available upon completing the apprenticeship or progress onto a Level 4 program.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information- click apply for full job details
Apply for Job