Our client a global tech organisation who specialises in software development is keen to speak to experience Scrum Masters.
We are looking for a commercially astute Scrum Master who is confident in delivering projects in an Agile environment. The successful candidate will have worked on projects through a complete software development lifecycle from inception to delivery.
· Effectively bring together and communicate to all Agile team members including Product Owners, RTEs, DevOps, Business Analysts and Testers to ensure all features and User Stories are agreed and delivered within an iterative framework
· Understand and drive deliverables within the Scrum team
· Work closely with a Product Owner on priorities and backlog refinement
· Run Kanban boards, duality stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
· Educate and encourage teams to work within Agile framework for successful delivery of projects
· Take ownership and strive to deliver a variety of business-critical projects
· Experience of a full SDLC
· Understanding of IT infrastructure, development methodologies/terminology
· Exceptional understanding of critical paths and how to communicate and apply these to business
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Able to work well under pressure, stick to deadlines and KPI's
· Strong team player who can facilitate the Agile process via Agile ceremonies
Apply for Job