Clothing Printers - Prescot - Up to £13.95p/h - Previous Experience Essential - Exciting Opportunity.
Assist Resourcing are actively looking for warehouse based Clothing printers to work in our clients busy Warehouse located in Prescot. The role will involve printing personalised transfers on to various merchandise items, and we are looking for people who have experience working with textiles, be that cutting, framing, printing or screening.
This full time role is for people who are available for immediate starts and is an exciting ongoing opportunity for someone with a keen interest in fashion and textiles.
Clothing Printer - working hours:
- Guaranteed Rotas (be sure to know when you are working)
- 5 days out of 7 (there will be some weekend working included)
- Shift times:
- 06:00 - 13:15
- 13:00 - 20:15
- Overtime is available at a higher pay rate after completing 35 hours basic
What does being a Clothing printer involve?
- Selecting the right garments and items for the job
- Checking and measuring garments
- Loading Templates on to a computer
- Framing garments and items for printing
- Ensuring that the print alignment is perfect before commencing to print
- Heat Press Printing (from customised requests)
As stated, we are looking for someone who has a keen interest in textiles, and who has worked in a similar role beforehand. This is an intricate job, and requires complete focus and a strong eye for detail. There is no margin for error, and therefore an understanding of working with different materials is massively beneficial.
This is an upbeat, exciting place to work and the right people will slot nicely in to the busy team that we are building on.
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, please contact us today by clicking "Apply" and submitting your details. Our recruitment specialists will get in touch and discuss the role with you...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job