Our client is looking for an experienced customer service and administration executive that can work well in a team of five or six. There is a lot of different aspects to this job role and will require a person with great communication skills, is well organised and able to work with a variety of tasks and deadlines.
- Scanning photos, slides and negatives for use in sales and archiving
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and/or Affinity Photo
- Liaising with other temporary staff scanning
- Matching scans to archived lists and renumbering accordingly
- Liaising with customers who have supplied collections for scanning
- Providing images back to customers in a logical format
- Scanning documents and notebooks from collections
- Administering and updating database system
- All other adhoc duties
Salary: Prorata £17k to £21k per/annum
Job Hours: 36 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Note: THIS IS INITIALLY FOR A 6 MONTH CONTRACT WHICH WILL BE EXTENDED AS NECESSARY..
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job