This is an exciting new opportunity to join a highly successful and innovative organisation as Video Producer & Editor. You will be joining a small and very busy creative team in a varied, evolving position.
You will be generating new and innovative concepts and ideas, producing high quality visual assets consistent with the company brand and visual language. It's important that you like to experiment with new techniques and styles to further build on the current products.
Reporting into a Design Manager, you will be responsible for creating high quality commercial visual assets. A strong eye for detail and accuracy is a must, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standards before it leaves the design studio.
Your role will involve:
· Self-producing video and audio recording content including set up, lighting, props, location and filming, ensuring highest editorial and technical standards
· Camera operation, including the set up and filming of narrative/interviews, product shots, and audio
· Editing footage, using the Adobe Suite including Premier Pro and After Effects.
· Creating motion graphics from supplied brief and work stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
· Planning and produce appropriate audio and video content, consulting with stakeholders throughout the production process to deliver content that meets the brief.
· Leading on some projects, ensuring that all work is delivered to the required standard and fits within the required style
· Creating a systematic approach to checking content for errors and suitability and preparing it for publishing. (e.g. sound, colour grades and captioning)
· Working closely with other members of the Design team to create on brand motion graphics
· Working closely with other members of the Marketing team to manage the distribution of content across media channels (e.g. website, YouTube etc)
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works
· Experience of working with and following internal processes for creating video/animation
· Proven experience as a Video Producer & Editor
· Proven experience of creating motion graphics
· Experience using - Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects)
· Up to date knowledge of the latest Video techniques
You will need to be a creative thinker who keeps up with the latest trends and technologies to be considered for this role. There will be occasional weekend work, so flexibility is a must. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you
Apply for Job