Marketing & Communications Specialist - The Company My client is one of the world's leading visual effects companies for feature film and TV with studios in the UK, North America and India. They have won Oscars, BAFTAS, along with Emmy Nominations. Working closely with major films globally with production studios in their amazing offices.
Marketing & Communications Specialist - The Role
This role requires someone who is a self-motivated, proactive and capable of taking ownership of projects and driving strategies forward. Experience of working as part of a corporate team in a large global organisation would be useful. Must be a strong communicator.
- Helping to devise and deliver marketing and comms initiatives in support of ongoing projects
- Internal and external communications
- Online updates (social media and web)
- Events organisation
- Content generation
- General day-to-day admin tasks.
- Build relationships both internally and externally
- Drive local initiative
- Manage a calendar of events
- Help create content to promote their work, including presentations and video.
- Project manage media relations campaigns
Marketing & Communications Specialist - Required skills/interests
- Worked in a creative environment, ideally within large global organisation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, responding calmly and effectively
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing company websites and using industry standard CMS
- Vendor management experience
- Experience briefing and creating promotional content - both written and filmed
- Highly self motivated and comfortable operating on your own initiative
- Good general IT skills and knowledge of Mac software
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- , Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Job