Senior Media Planner/Buyer - Agency
£30,000 - £40,000 Base Salary + Excellent Company Benefits
(Remote working currently and then a mix of remote/office into 2021)
Leading Full-service Performance Marketing agency seeks talented Senior Media Planner/Buyer to join their highly successful media team which consists of seven members, all reporting into the Media Director.
Are you an experienced media planner/buyer, have you planned and bought media across multiple channels?
Working for some of the UK's best-known technology brands and a heavy focus on start-ups and growing companies their main services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation.
The integrated senior media planner/ buyer role is perfect for an experienced media account manager looking to take the next step into a more senior role, working with global tech brands.
The Role - Senior Media Planner/Buyer
We're looking for an Integrated Senior Media Planner Buyer who can deliver multichannel campaigns by creating effective digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for building, presenting and delivering your plans from start to finish, with supporting explanation into untested media channels.
Key responsibilities - Senior Media Planner/Buyer
- Ensure all briefs received are thoroughly interrogated and challenge any parts of the brief that are unclear
- Work with the Media Director and Account Director and the rest of the team to develop a coherent strategy for all briefs and convert this into planning recommendations
- Manage relationship with media owners and brief them as clearly as possible, making sure full understanding of client requirements
- Work with the Media Director and Account Director and the rest of the team to develop and present proposals to clients
- Manage all aspects of media planning and buying
- Monitor campaign data in adserver and relevant analytics platforms
- Monitor delivery against media plan and make necessary optimisations as necessary
- Manage relationship with client regarding any optimisations made
- Report regularly to clients
- Liaise with relevant ad-servers, ensuring all necessary details and assets are sent within the appropriate time scales
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics to analyse and tag campaigns
- Ability to run campaign in LinkedIn would be beneficial
Candidate Requirements - Senior Media Planner/Buyer
- Minimum of 3 + years knowledge and experience in media planning and buying role, multichannel experience required.
- Knowledge and experience of running LinkedIn a major advantage
- Strong analytical skills a must - strong with numbers key!
- Strong digital experience key
- International client background ideal
- Experience with planning, strategy, ideas and then implementing them
- GTM and Analytics
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
What's in it for you:
- 25 days holiday (3 set aside for the Xmas office shutdown)
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Aviva Pension EE 4% ER 4%
- Axa Healthcare
- Life insurance 4 x Salary
- Income Protection
- Excellent training & company culture
- Fast-track progression based on results
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
Our client is keen to hire as soon as possible and will be conducting all interviews via phone and video calls.
Due to the high number of CV's we're receiving currently if you haven't heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job