Senior Media Planner Buyer
£30,000 - £40,000 Base Salary Depending on experience + Bonus
(Mix of remote & office based, London)
Leading Full-service Performance Marketing agency seeks a talented Senior Media Planner Buyer to join their highly successful media team.
Are you an experienced media planner/buyer, have you planned, bought and set up campaigns from scratch? Are you experienced in delivering multichannel campaigns?
Working with some of the UK's best-known technology brands there will be a heavy focus on start-ups and growing companies, their main services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation.
The integrated, senior media planner buyer role is perfect for a media planner/buyer looking to take the next step into a more senior role.
The Role - Senior Media Planner Buyer
We're looking for a highly talented Senior Media Planner Buyer who can create effective digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for building, presenting and delivering your plans from start to finish, with supporting explanation into untested media channels.
This role is a multichannel media planning and buying position so candidates experienced in planning, buying and implementing many different forms of media is highly advantageous! Strong analytical experience is also key for this role.
Crucially, this role is NOT for someone who doesn't like to get their hands dirty, this role is for someone who likes to see their projects through and knows intricate details of all the relevant platforms. The success of this role will be measured through client growth, retention, and channel expansion.
Key responsibilities - Senior Media Planner Buyer
The role requires a combination of analytical and creative skills, and a hunger to achieve the client's performance goals.
- Produce strategies, plans and deliverables for new and existing clients, this could be a start up looking to grow or a new campaign for an established brand
- Identify the optimal buying platforms to meet campaign objectives
- Manage several campaigns daily, optimising click-thru rates, conversion rates, and bid management to achieve the advertiser KPI's.
- Present performance to advertisers within weekly / biweekly or quarterly calls and meetings
- Full 360 planning, buying and implementation process across multi channels
Key Candidate Requirements - Senior Media Planner Buyer
- Minimum of 2 years knowledge and experience in a multi-channel media planning and buying role.
- Knowledge and experience of running Facebook and Google activity in a direct response environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent account management experience
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- An interest in technology would be great
- Strong client facing experience
Our client is keen to hire as soon as possible and will be conducting all interviews via phone and video calls.
Due to the high number of CV's we're receiving currently if you haven't heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job