If you love the variety of an agency, but would like to work in house, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are a Large Company, with Multiple Sites and Multiple Brands and Affiliates. Therefore, in house, we have our very own Creative Agency! Due to our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced PPC Paid Search Specialist, to join our fabulous team, based in Havant.
We have been named a "Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For" for 6 years running. Additionally, we have been certified by the Princess Anne Royal training awards for the training and development of our staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make their mark within a large organisation. We have doubled in size in the last 12 months and are expected to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities!
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team of technical & creative people with an annual marketing budget of £30 million.
We offer flexible working hours too.
Salary & Benefits Package
Working from home days
Fun and entrepreneurial office environment
Bupa Medical Cash Plan
Monthly incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
Extra holiday for years of service
Death in service benefit
Management Development Programme
PPC | Paid Search Specialist
* We are looking for an experienced PPC Search Specialist to aid the generation of over 800,000 customer enquiries each year. The role includes contributing to the overall Paid search strategy with an annual budget of over £5 million.
* This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make their mark within a large marketing team. We have doubled our size in the last 22 months and expect to grow by a further 50% next year which creates plenty of career growth opportunities.
* Help develop our Paid search advertising strategy and plans, growing profitable lead volume from search channels.
* Plan growth strategies for all of our products on paid search channels.
* Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead
* Contribute to the evolution of our PPC Strategy.
* Manage on a daily basis, specific areas of our PPC campaigns which you will control. This will include constant optimisation and expansion in order to drive growth.
* Monitor results, analyse key website metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
* Creation of landing pages and setting up of multivariant tests to improve web
* Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with our internal development team.
* Help to efficiently manage the £5 million+ PPC advertising budget.
* Constantly optimise and expansion paid search channels in order to drive profitable growth.
* Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
* Develop creative and landing page optimisation test plans to improve paid search website conversions.
* Develop ongoing testing plans and processes
Skills and Experience
* Passionate about all things digital.
* At least 18 months' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns (in-house or agency).
* Experience in all aspects of paid search media including Google AdWords, Bing, Display and YouTube.
* Experience of multivariant landing page testing.
* Experienced in Google Analytics.
* Very strong analytical skills.
* Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
* Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills.
* Certificated in Google Analytics.
* Certified in Google Adwords
Apply for Job