3rd Line Software Support Analyst
Manchester (Software Co.)
£35,000 - £40,000
This role is to work for one of Europes leading software businesses to have emerged in the last decade. They provide a web and mobile software platform to improve the digital experience offered by some of the worlds biggest brands.
Based from their Manchester City Centre office, with some flexible home working, your role will be to ensure that customers are getting the maximum out of their software and their experience is outstanding.
You will support technical issues escalated, develop new features, debug production errors, have direct communications with clients, perform forensics analysis in production environments, extract data from DB, create maintenance scripts and more.
· Handling clients technical issues
· Help clients with customisations (JS, CSS, Plugins )
· Report, investigate and solve production bugs
· Forensic analysis of issues
· Data mining
Skills and Experience:
· Technical / Software Engineering Degree or equivalent
· Ability to work in a team environment and agile methodology
· Genuinely passionate about customer success and satisfaction
· Experience with SQL databases
· Experience with mobile application Android or iOS
You will work with the following IT languages (desirable not essential):
· SQL / MongoDB
· Mobile Development
· .Net (C#), Big Data, Scala, Cassandra
· Amazon S3/EC2
In return my client offer a fantastic working environment, very competitive salary and pension scheme with excellent opportunities to progress your own career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with an international software company, then please send your CV to (url removed) and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail
Apply for Job