Our Client are a large Digital Search Agency, with beautiful offices, a fantastic team, and some pretty awesome benefits! We are looking for bright, ambitious PPC specialists to manage the delivery of pay per click marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns and ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard.
Core responsibilities include
* Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
* Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the landing page design team.
* Monitor results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
* Manage day-to-day client relationships.
* Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
* 2-4 years agency (multi-campaign) PPC/Adwords experience.
* Google Adwords Certification required - other platforms (e.g. Microsoft adCenter) a plus.
* Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
* Excellent communications skills.
* A good understanding of internet technology especially HTML.
* Sense of humour!
* Fun, collaborative culture
* Dress-down / smart / casual dress code (outside of meetings)
* 22+ days holiday per year
* 5+ days training per year
* Flexible working from home agreement
* Opportunity for flexible working hours post initial period
* Value on leadership and autonomy
* Child care voucher / cycle to work scheme access (where applicable)
* Opportunities for growth (and to join a growing company!)
* Fantastic office located inside the Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, within a forward thinking organisation, please apply today
Apply for Job