OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a digital marketing agency in Leicester. This company has been shortlisted as one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Due to continued growth & demand, this is an exciting opportunity for a Paid Media Consultant to join their team.
My client is a full-stack digital marketing agency. They have been shortlisted and nominated for several covetable industry awards including various Drum Recommended Agencies categories. Boasting 5-star reviews and an array of recommendations, the company is building a tremendous reputation stretching from the East Midlands to London. The company work with a diverse client base in sectors including retail, professional services, leisure, medical, and travel.
Due to increasing demand, the Paid Media Consultant is required to support the existing digital marketing team on an array of projects. Within this opportunity there is potential to progress and develop with the company into a more senior role. The Paid Media Consultant will lead on PPC clients and projects. To succeed in the role, you will need to take initiative, be self-motivated and demonstrate your experience.
* Taking ownership of PPC campaigns.
* Planning, setting up and monitoring a variety of paid search, display, social and programmatic ads.
* Consulting clients and working with different budgets.
* Conducting keyword research.
* Working with a variety of paid media channels including Google and paid socials.
* Developing reports and analytics.
* Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team.
* Maintaining an awareness of other digital marketing techniques to inform paid strategies.
* Prioritising your workload and time management.
* Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads etc.
* Google Ads certification preferred.
* Agency experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Flexible working hours.
* Topend equipment.
* Regular team incentives and socials.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Industry training courses and conferences.
* Investment in career development and progression.
* Private healthcare.
* Office treats!
Apply for Job