Seetec Pluss is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Join our Policy, Communications and Public Affairs team as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to ensure that we effectively reach target audiences, through the creation of a bespoke marketing campaign supported by tailored messaging and marketing collateral.
Our successful candidate will be highly organised and an excellent project manager with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. A great content creator who creatively uses different formats and channels and ensures an integrated approach.
Ideally you will have experience in previous marketing and communications roles and have experience managing cross-channel B2B and B2C marketing and communications plans in a matrixed team and experience of multi-faceted public policy programmes and campaigns.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
• Deliver an insight led marketing campaign
• Deliver a flexible, responsive campaign, that ensures messaging is consistent with Jobcentre Plus/Department for Work and Pensions activity.
• Consult with key stakeholders and supply chain delivery partners to create a consistent marketing strategy.
• Be brand compliant, including meeting all Department for Work and Pensions and European Social Fund branding regulations.
• Undertake direct marketing using digital media e.g. email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
• Research and create marketing collateral for Jobcentre Plus and other stakeholders
• Attend meetings with Jobcentre Plus and other stakeholders.
• Reviews communications support to the programme, including key messages, benefits, identifying success stories from both employers and employees.
• Create monthly newsletters promoting the programme, identifying key achievements
• Acts as the key point of contact.
• Work with content team to create the content plan and ensure our value proposition and narrative is communicated across our digital footprint
Skills and Experience
* 4-5 years' experience in marketing and communications roles
* Experience of multi-faceted public policy programmes and campaigns
* Experience of a public service outsourcing business an advantage
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Experience of working with people in the provision of 'information, advice & guidance'
Salary: £28,000 - £30,800 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: The role can be based in either Plymouth or Exeter
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 6 October 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us".
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)
Apply for Job