JPI Media is a national, regional and local multimedia organisation in the UK. We provide news and information services to our communities through our portfolio of publications and websites.
Our goal is to provide essential reading to communities across the UK so they can make informed life and lifestyle decisions.
Our titles span the UK, Scotland, North East, West Yorkshire, North West, South Yorkshire, South, Midlands and Northern Ireland - delivering trusted coverage of news, sport, events and information.
Our Media Sales Centre based in Sheffield are recruiting for a Media Sales Executive to join our business on a Permanent basis.
We are looking for someone to increase Market Share within a defined geographical territory through the acquisition of new business, retaining active business and revival of lapsed clients, presenting and selling multimedia solutions to SMEs.
* Achieve challenging productivity targets to meet internal business KPIs
* Achieve and exceed Customer care standards and activity expectations
* Create and present a portfolio of media products that meets the customer's needs and JP Group objectives
* Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets and KPI performance areas
* Deliver quality conversations around why change and customer challenges
* Proactively develop new business opportunities, through effective lead management and conversion
* Adopt the JP Sales Process with recording and data capture within the CRM system
* Support a culture where the focus is on delivering satisfying customer experience which builds long term profitable relationships
* Maintain accurate records with the use of the CRM of all sales and prospecting activities
* Proactive follow up of marketing campaigns to deliver high level customer engagement with JP products and services
* Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Educate customers on new products and propositions that will enhance their business performance and meet group objectives by utlising high quality sales material to reinforce the sales message and processes
* Create accurate information for other internal teams involved in the end to end customer process.
* Work as part of a team and contribute to shared goals and objectives
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to adapt Communication Style & Tone to reflect audience
* Commercially aware with strong business acumen
* Used to working within very fixed deadlines and under pressure
* Experience of building immediate rapport to develop long term relationships
* Intermediate computer skills, including mastery of functions such as navigating between multiple windows and sites, tracking and logging entries in a database
* Familiar with working in a cold calling environment
* Resilient, tenacious,result orientated, optimistic,driven and self motivated
JPIMedia is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles
Apply for Job