Listing Assistant/ Website Support Assistant in this fast-paced online retail environment. The Listings Assistant will need to be enthusiastic and positive, commercially engaged, have strong IT skills and a great attention to detail. This will be required to work remotely and attend the office 1 day a week
The Listings Assistant's main tasks are to:
* Taking information from suppliers and uploading information to the Company website
* Deliver high-quality, attractive product pages across all online channels, working in close collaboration with other Head Office Departments.
Essential key skills
* A team player who has a flexible and adaptable outlook
* Understanding of Website Construction
* Computer literate
* Attention to detail
* An ability to work with minimal supervision
* High level of self-motivation
* Experience of the bike industry, together with a good knowledge of, and interest in, bikes and cycling gear, are a distinct advantage.
Working Hours 8.30 hrs -5.30 hrs Monday -Friday REMOTE/1 Day office
Apply for Job