We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing & Client Fulfilment Executive to join the Port Technology International team.
The maritime industry sits at the centre of the global economy, and ports and terminals are vital to ensuring the safe passage of goods across the supply chain. Massive technological changes mean now is a great time to enter the industry, with the biggest ports, terminal operators, carriers and logistics firms investing heavily to connect cities, countries and regions through the power of trade.
Port Technology International currently delivers conferences in London and Rotterdam, with more planned for next year, alongside a leading journal and a world No 1 website for news, technical content and sourcing suppliers.
The Port Technology journal is the only technical preview and review of advanced technologies for ports, harbours, and terminals world-wide. Each edition features over 30 technical papers written by leading industry professionals, which reflect emerging trends and technical advances that enhance efficiency and increase productivity in ports and terminals.
A split role where you will have full ownership of creating a variety of marketing collateral, fulfilling contract deliverables from clients, and implementing digital marketing campaigns via social media channels. The main short-term goals are to increase relevant website traffic, sign-ups to our Supplier Directory, delegate revenue and attendees, subscription revenues and overall engagement with industry/audience. This is a key role for the organisation that will help shape the future marketing strategy for the business and how it grows within its identified markets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Implement commercially focussed marketing processes with the CRM and marketing automation platform
* Create a marketing plan to cover relevant events, in line with business objectives and manage the campaigns from concept to competition
* Creating targeted marketing communication and collateral to attract attendees to our conferences
* Briefing in-house web and print designers to develop sales and marketing collateral
* Distribute content to relevant audience and communities to maximise engagement and lead generation opportunities
* Develop content marketing and engagement around our events
* Analyse current marketing campaigns and plan future strategies for improvement
* Deliver a multiplatform social media strategy
* Update the Port Technology website and other social media channels with articles and directory information
* Liaise with our Preferred Partners and other clients to ensure all contract deliverables are fulfilled within the contract term
The successful applicant will have:
* Marketing degree or equivalent qualification/experience
* A minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a B2B marketing environment (maritime, transport or technology background highly desirable)
* Used and mastered multiple digital marketing tools
* Ability to develop deep understanding of audience needs, industry/make-up and marketing effectiveness
* Keen understanding of data driven marketing
* Success in delivering marketing across direct, online and print
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation
* Strong computer literacy across all Microsoft and CRM products
* Experience of using Pardot, Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager is essential
What we offer:
* Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
* Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
* The opportunity to work in a company that is a genuine leader within the sector and highly recognised for empowering employees
* We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and build a successful career
* The opportunity to work within a high-quality team and within a company where trust & integrity are our leading values
* There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow
* Fresh, vibrant serviced offices based in Victoria with many member benefits including in-house coffee barista, table tennis, wellness rooms and online/in-store discounts
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage
Apply for Job