VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Client Integration Specialist to contribute to our team in Milton Keynes, UK.
Assists the Manager of Integration with the set-up, testing, and maintenance for systems integrations between VitalSource platform and higher education institutions and channels to ensure effective and efficient on-boarding of these integrations. Maintains impeccable records, and has a firm grasp of customer needs, conversations, and outstanding items.
Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to students?
At VitalSource, our team is using startup technology at scale, with over 1 million users per week. Our mission is to make digital learning materials accessible and affordable to all students, and we are excited to see this spread as we expand our global reach.
Our agile teams, which are centered on products, are enabled to have a high ownership of problems with little hierarchy. We use cloud tech, Kubernetes, APIs, modern architecture, continuous deployment, and integrations to reach our key initiatives. These technologies allow us to integrate with colleges and universities, as well as offer the most accessible eTextbook reader in the world for the visually impaired. If you are an IT professional seeking a company that is passionate about their mission, providing great services for learning, and offering technology at scale, we can't wait to meet you!
* University degree
* 2 years customer management experience
* 2 years of proven experience working with information systems or databases
* Analytical thinking
* Strategic planning
* Diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
* Ability to manage priorities for multiple client projects
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
* Knowledge of APIs, databases, and reports
* Ability to work in a high-stakes, fast moving team environment with multiple stakeholders and agendas
* Works to understand a client's needs and then provides a solution by setting up, testing, and maintaining the offered systems.
* Supports integrations that will include, but will not be limited to the following Learning Management Systems; blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Moodle, Sakai, Digital textbook distribution, ecommerce platforms, and physical book distribution platforms.
* Maintains knowledge of core software offerings, in particular those APIs and systems that are essential for seamless communications.
* Assists in communicating the company's software's current features, upcoming features and issues.
* Assists in creating and communicating the specific project plans to each customer at the outset of each on-boarding process.
* Documents each client integration with business requirements through user flows.
* Tests client integration set-ups and trouble-shoots issues that arise, reporting end user errors to the developer for correction.
* This list is not exhaustive
Apply for Job