Why do we want you?
You have experience within an eLearning / Learning and Development / Learning Management System (LMS) administrator job role where you have had exposure to managing multiple projects and are efficient in the use of an LMS (ideally SCORM).
Location: London - E1 8QS
Term: Full Time, Permanent
We use video extensively in our training therefore you will also need to be an expert in editing and/or project managing video content.
A bit about us
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we've grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. AMT Training is one of them!
As the world's leading financial training business, AMT Training equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. AMT's clients include all of the world's top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Main Purpose of Role
An exciting new role in our Whitechapel London office has been created in light of the new development in the learning space for this "new normal". This person is to work in all aspects of maintaining and improving AMT's Learning Management System (LMS), take ownership of webinars/virtual classroom support and build on the eLearning suite.
Reporting to the Learning Management System Manager, you will also be assisting the manager in other adhoc projects.
- Managing and maintaining our Learning Management System (LMS) and to solve any problems that arise either by collaborating with Wilmington's wider technical team or by exploring the issue themselves.
- No technical experience/knowledge is required as many issues are not technical in nature. AMT also have full technical support from the Wilmington team.
- Continually improving the system by testing new solutions and taking a proactive approach to the LMS.
- We are looking for someone who is curious in nature and wants to improve all aspects of AMT's delivery.
- To help maintain the e-learning library of content including SCORM contentThis requires a good level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ensure online courses are correctly set up in line with client profileThis is administrative in nature and full training will be provided.
- Edit and Reupload AMT's eLearning modules as and when required.
- Successfully tackle technical issues, seeking and applying relevant resources
- Provide support to materials team with any LMS related queries
- Answer queries and questions in the DELTA support inbox within 24 hours of receipt
- Create and enrol users on the Learning Management System, sending out joining instructions where this is needed.
- Distribute certificates to users using our certification software - full training provided.
- Send out pre-work and deal with pre-work related queries
- Organise virtual links for virtual courses and ensure the calendar is up to date.
- Create quizzes and exams accurately on the LMS and be responsible for maintaining AMT's exam library
- Assist with other e-learning and LMS based ad hoc responsibilities
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects within varying deadlines and requirements
- Knowledge of SCORM preferred
- Sufficient experience of using an internal LMS system
- Show experience in editing or project managing video contents
- Ability to interact proactively with a diverse group of people
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity
Apply for Job