End User Support Analyst | London/Hybrid | Up to £35,000 + Excellent Package
One of the most recognisable News and Media Publishing Company is seeking an End User Support Analyst to join their well-established organisation.
The new End User Support Analyst will support all end users within their business providing efficient and effective customer services through the recording and managing of telephone and email queries, incidents or service requests.
The role will offer a starting basic salary up to £35,000 with 25 days annual leave, company pension, generous training fund, free onsite gym, employee discounts and many more.
- Supporting 3500+ users in an ITIL environment
- Responding to telephone and email incidents, queries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner based on an agreed SLA or OLA
- Logging of all works - ensuring incidents, queries and service requests are logged, prioritised, tracked and resolved within predefined Service Levels
- Operating in a flexible mode - being able to seamlessly switch between a telephone/desk-side role as and when required
- Dealing with and communicating escalations accordingly.
- Maintaining and growing relationships across immediate team and wider IT teams to ensure collaborative approach to resolve customer requests as soon as possible.
Essential Technical Skill Sets:
- Windows and Mac Experience
- Active Directory
- Cisco Unified Communication Solutions
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
If you want to learn more about the position and company please click on the APPLY button.
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create inclusive working environments for all our clients.
Apply for Job