Programme Manager - Resource Management/ERP/Workfront/Implementation - London
A Programme Manager is required to join a global media organisation on a permanent basis, managing the programme team to adopt and rollout the Resource Management Platform (Workfront) as part of a global integration ERP programme. The Programme Manager will have the opportunity to define and build the new Resource and Project Management capability on a global scale - taking responsibility for a multi-year programme within a £50m+ business transformation programme.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Programme Management, coupled with experience in deploying SaaS solutions ideally within the areas of portfolio and resource management.
- Manage the RPM Programme team, overseeing adoption and rollout activity.
- Liaise with business and service line stakeholders to develop plans and provide regular updates on delivery progress via Steering Groups and Working Groups.
- Create best practice artefacts from business case, benefits tracking, PID and regulatory programme reporting.
- Document the Business Case, identifying costs and benefits to secure funding for rollout plans.
- Manage the programme finances, tracking costs against budget
- Develop a strong relationship with the business stakeholders within markets and brands, ensuring project engagement and excellent communication.
- Engage with Regional and local in-market stakeholders, including Change Leads and ensure a consistent rollout and adoption approach.
- Experienced Programme Manager with a strong background in business transformation, resource management and project delivery excellence.
- Experience with structured programme governance, stakeholder management, reporting cycles, risk management.
- Experience or recent exposure within integrated Workfront solutions would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in deploying SaaS/cloud-based platforms
- Comfortable managing programme budgets of £5-15M.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.
Apply for Job