We are looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic, creative videographer with a proven track record to join a dynamic graphics and marketing department. This is a full-time role with occasional weekends and evenings required throughout the year on an ad-hoc basis supporting with large key events (additional pay for evening and weekends)
Applicants must have previous experience in creating engaging video content, be completely competent in all areas of video production, with a portfolio of material to present, such as a showreel. The successful candidate will live and breathe video media and should feel confident in their ability to produce highly creative videos
- Provide the department with necessary filming material to support the overall marketing strategy
- Produce video content from planning through to execution for organisation and associated brands
- Travel away to studios and conventions, home and abroad, to produce video content.( occasional)
- Interviews with artists & capturing their work as well as visiting and covering conventions throughout the UK and Europe.
- Collaborate with the teams to assist with marketing campaigns
- Assist with scripts
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite - After effects, premier pro, photoshop etc. Proficiency in similar programs will be considered.
- Meet deadlines in line with content calendar
- Skills include planning, filming, sound, editing and SFX / motion graphics. Ideally, they will have their own camera and equipment and be proficient in Adobe creative suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to maintain and build strong working relationships
- Previous Videographer experience is desirable.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of your own work.
- Highly motivated, driven, and creative.
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite
- High level of attention to detail and excellent written English
Apply for Job