iProspect's vision is to be a critical marketing partner for our clients delivering transformative business outcomes. We do this by delivering performance solutions that connect data technology and activation into one seamless, optimised marketing performance engine. This role is a critical enabler of these solutions for our clients.
The purpose of this role is to execute SEO Executive activities on client accounts, taking account of the principles of SEO, the novelties of the discipline and the guidelines for the SEO Account Manager
- Client management and account manager support
- Develops the activities included in client roadmaps, under the Account Manager
- Manager's instructions
- Investigates SEO trends and opportunities, evaluating with the Account Managers how to put them in practice
- Supports the Account Manager develop class leading SEO strategies that clearly articulate success
- Takes ownership of smaller client campaigns with support of Account Manager
- Collaborates with the Account Manager in the follow up of objectives for each assigned client.
- Prepares clients' presentations and reports
- Provides technical consultancy to clients on all aspects of SEO Executives.
- Maintains a close link between all performance channels, collaborating and sharing insights where possible
- Understanding of HTML Basics
- Understanding of Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Understanding of Marketing Basics
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
- Fluent English, including knowledge of all grammatical rules
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in Search Usage of Google, Bing.
- Project Owner
- Understands business
BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you'll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen's with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days' holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you'll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with your TA Partner.
Apply for Job