PPC Account Manager
Who are we?
iProspect's Technology Partnerships (TP) team works with advertisers to ensure they are able to access and utilize leading advertising technology. To date, most of the work the team undertake revolves around the Google Marketing Platform, owning iProspect's GMP Sales Partnership programme.
The GMP Sales Partnership programme is a certification status from Google that enables partners to resell licenses to GMP Products including Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360.
iProspect were invited by Google onto the program in 2017 after successfully completing a rigorous application process that looked to establish that:
- iProspect are leaders in the market with regards to the GMP Technology Stack
- That iProspect could adopt ways of working that are flexible, fluid and responsive
- That iProspect could add bring a layer of value adding strategic support and services to clients
Due to rapid growth of the Technology Partnerships team, iProspect are looking for an experienced PPC Account Manager to provide consultancy, training and support on Search ad tech platforms. This role will work with our clients to help improve their Paid Search maturity, driving efficiency and effectiveness through better utilization of the tools and features on offer.
As the PPC Account Manager... This is an exciting and critical role as Search excellence is a key part of our Go To Market strategy. We would expect the successful candidate to help shape the role and evolve our product and client offering with regards to PPC and Paid Search.
Overall purpose of the role
- To be the day-to-day contact for our Technology Partnership clients who use SA360 and other PPC ad tech
- Drive Search maturity for your clients, increasing their utilization of platform features and helping them to grow spends
- Proactively communicate industry news, product updates and recommendations to your clients
- Help build our Search consultancy proposition
- Contribute to agency workstreams and wider community
- General account management of TP's Paid Search client, owning the day to day relationships. Responsibilities include
- Leverage digital maturity framework and look to get client to adopt model
- Increasing feature adoption on platforms
- Recommendations (Strategy, Features, Optimization, Reporting etc.)
- Participation in alphas, betas and trials
- Upskilling & training of your client internal teams
- Ensuring clients are up-to-date on product & industry updates
- Operational excellence for clients - billing, access management to tools, etc.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience within Paid Search
- Account Management experience
- Hands on experience with Search Ads 360 preferable but not required
What you will get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days' annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile - Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering - Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious - Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible - Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative - Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Apply for Job