Publications and PR Specialist
Location: Remote, moving to London in Q1 when the office opens
Initial Duration: 6 Month
Rate: £Competitive Ltd Company
As the Publications and PR Specialist you will working within Communications & Marketing and works with stakeholders in the media and across the financial services industry. The main aim as a team is to build awareness of the clients' protection and share insights and performance with the wider world.
You'll not only be managing current publications but working to understand what the FS and Banking industry and media stakeholders want and need my client to do for them in the future too. You'll be able to really make your mark, introduce new ideas, and ultimately build trust with consumers and industry alike.
- Manage the end to end Publication and PR process
- Lead on the creation and distribution of existing corporate publications.
- Lead on the research, development, and implementation of new publications or other channels of communication with our industry and media stakeholders.
- Ensure all content promotes a strong brand image for my client and is consistent with their strategy, positioning, corporate guidelines and best practice in accessibility.
- Support my clients' public relations function with a focus on media relations.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Job