AV Support Engineer / Installation Engineer required for my client based in Wokingham for a permanent role paying approx. £25-30k plus potential for overtime.
This role will involve a lot of travel to sites UK wide, mainly local but some further afield.
- Reporting to your manager you will be responsible for the preparation and installation of a wide range of AV solutions. The scope of work can range from single items of equipment to large scale event rollouts across UK and some in Europe.
- Video conferencing capability would be a distinct advantage.
- Support the sales team in providing working solutions and ensuring that equipment is complete and functional.
- Liaise with customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide onsite support of equipment during customer events.
- Support all other internal engineering departments where able.
- Experience as an AV Support Engineer
- Be capable of wall mounting Large Format screens
- Be able to install free standing Screens
- Capable of installing and setting up multi panel Video walls
- Have capability to install and support small PA systems
- Understand and be able to put together a Video Conferencing setup of screens and cameras.
- Have adequate IT skills to be able to install, run and control content.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels, both written and verbally.
- Have a flexible, adaptable approach in terms of working hours.
- A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver great events for our clients.
Apply for Job