At Cromwell we support amazing businesses in the UK and internationally to keep their operations running and people safe, and our goal is to become the easiest company for them to deal with.
We now have four new Content Editor roles that will support with successful delivery of the Digital and Merchandising strategies.
As a Content Editor you will be collaborating with Category Managers, Suppliers and Merchandisers and use customer data and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive commercial advantage through the creation and enhancement of product content.
This role will suit a proactive, graduate calibre individual who thrives in busy environments and is able to prioritize their work effectively. You will be creating content for products online and offline so ability to change approach accordingly is a must! Knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics will be really desirable.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Join us to make a difference and become part of our success story. You'll relish being part of the journey we are on with our ambitious growth plans.
As a Content Editor your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and curating engaging product content to support product introductions
- Improving accuracy and relevance of content by ensuring the alignment with customer search requirements
- Delivering content enrichment to agreed customer and quality fill levels to improve commercial results through increased SEO traffic and conversion
- Using customer data via analytics, supplier insight, technical product information and competitor benchmarking to create unique product content that delivers a competitive commercial advantage
- Utilising copywriting and SEO skills to author solutions led content which drives increased ranking and offers a great customer experience
- Developing strategies to dynamically gap fill content and automate content creation
To succeed as a Content Editor we ask that you have the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- High attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, high energy, results orientated & enthusiastic approach
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience in content creation and technical SEO
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- SQL experience would be desirable
Cromwell has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of precision equipment, safety products and office consumables to all industries, professions, and trades. We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide stock centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network. Our team of over 1600 people are proud to support those who make, manufacturer and build the world around us.
A subsidiary of US Fortune 500 company, W.W. Grainger.Inc the world's leading broad line, business to business distributor...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job