Our global Ecommerce client as seeking a Merchandising consultant on flexible working 6 month contract opportunity.
- 6 month contract
- Hybrid - remote working/onsite working (London)
- £175 per day (inside IR35)
- German SPEAKER native/fluent is essential
Our global ECommerce client is searching for bright, adaptable, and passionate candidates to join its taxonomy team. The Structured Data Configuration Specialist will support global research initiatives German Platform.
The candidate will redesign and implement comprehensive and intuitive navigation structures for Vehicle Parts & Accessories and Collectibles areas to optimize searching and browsing for products on site in accordance with the platforms main project Grasshopper .
They will contribute to improving the selling and buying experience at, through its taxonomy and metadata design. and will also support any Run the Business and maintenance activities for the French site.
The role will also involve elements of the following tasks
- Analysing site metrics and user behaviour data to inform design decisions.
- Researching country specific products and market trends to identify standard and non-standard ways of defining products.
- Liaising with global counterparts to collaborate on taxonomy designs.
- Defining and documenting global metadata standards.
- Working with Taxonomy Managers to maintain the category change roadmap.
- Understanding selling flows and how data collected there translates to Front End user experiences.
- Contributing to process optimization.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing routines for ongoing data quality assurance.
- Localizing metadata for various markets, depending on language expertise.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills necessary.
- French native/fluent speaker.
- Deep understanding of the German market
- Analytical, organised, and highly detail orientated.
- Efficient, data-based decision-making ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of cloud-based work services such as G Suite is a plus.
- Knowledge of bug-tracking system JIRA framework.
- Familiarity with site and business model.
Apply for Job