My Client is looking for a new hire required to support an ongoing project to transition ownership and support of the Pan-EU Adobe Audience Manager solution to the client.
This person will work with the existing Adobe team within the client as well as a 3rd party who are tasked to assist with the transition process.
The person is expected to have a good technical understanding of Audience Manager as well as the business and marketing background to take a supporting role in firstly the transition process, and then as part of the clients team involved with AAM once the transition is completed.
- The AAM Consultant will work with the clients Subsidiaries and HQ to strategize and drive their audience creation and activation effort and extract business value from Adobe Audience Manager platform.
- Help client implement the solution and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise
- Provide technical and business consulting to aid the adoption Audience Manager within client organizations, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Deliver best practices and business & technical consulting where needed.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Has already experience working with DMPs in the past (preferably Adobe Audience Manager but this is not critical, however candidates with this experience are likely to be given preferential treatment)
- Has an understanding of other marketing and advertising technologies, including DSP, ad-Servers and analytics.
- knowledge of different aspects of digital marketing (CRM, Paid Search, Retargeting, Mobile, etc.)
- Familiar with tag management, data-layers and pixel tracking
- Understanding of paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
- A strong analytical/data background in order to create and optimise customer segments
- Familiar with methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, or similar iterative process
- DMP certifications preferred but not required
Soft Skills Experience
- Self-motivated and team player while most teams are still WFH during the current Covid19 situation.
- A dynamic individual, with a passion for putting the customer first
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
- A passion for technology
- Strong analysis skills including skills to rapidly learn new data assets
- Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
- Experience optimization of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, Real Time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile)
- Ability to work in Matrix environment and to serve as individual and team contributor, leading projects and initiatives
- Experience managing both internal and external partner relationships with strong influence management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
Apply for Job