Location: Milton Keynes
Company: Alliance Automotive - (Alliance Automotive Group Head Office)
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday
All applications by Friday 16 October 2020
Role: NAPA Brand Manager
Team: European NAPA Brand Team
Company: Alliance Automotive Group
Industry: Automotive Aftermarket
Reporting into: Chief Brand Officer for NAPA
Position: Full time. Immediate.
Country: Milton Keynes UK with Travel expected (Europe)
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket in Europe. It operates in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland and Benelux. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company. The largest worldwide automotive parts distributor with activities in North America, Europe and Australasia under the NAPA Brand.
NAPA & THE TEAM
NAPA is the leading brand in North America and the complete end to end solution. 500,000 part numbers are distributed via its 27 distribution centres through its 7000 parts stores. NAPA was introduced in Europe in 2019 and is an exciting opportunity to bring something unique that adds real value to the European Aftermarket. There is an established and experienced team in place, and through your leadership you will be responsible for driving the brand strategy and provide support to the European teams, to ensure they have what's required from the brand to deliver the expansion of their product portfolios.
This newly created role will be responsible for growing, developing, and protecting the NAPA brand across our European market segments. You will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders across the group to ensure the execution and delivery of the project meets the objectives of the business. Within the position you will have management responsibilities of 1 line report.
TOP LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Key contact for marketing teams across Europe on NAPA.
o Communication and collaboration on project deliverables, brand updates, develop marketing initiatives and strategies and provide market analysis through a variety of mediums.
• To maintain and continue developing the brand strategy to deliver maximum impact both internally and externally
o Includes packaging, brand assets, content & marketing, part number referencing, PR, brand design and messaging in line with the Global Brand guidelines.
• To develop the self-service digital tools established in the UK to ensure brand consistency across the network
• Interface with the US Marketing team to introduce NAPA Know How initiatives established in the US into the European market. This value-added solution is one of the many USP's of the brand. Supplier content/technical information will also be required to build our NAPA Know How content.
• Build strong cross functional relationships across the group to ensure a collaborative approach for projects
BRAND MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
• Results and solutions focused
• Enjoys end to end brand management & creative development
• Can evidence strong stakeholder influencing and relationship building
• Demonstrable communication and organisational skills
• Cross-functional project leadership
• Creative development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing
• General brand management experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point/Word
• Be interested in what competitors are doing
• Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
Apply on MKJobs.co.uk
Apply for Job