Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing - E&A
Uxbridge UB8 1HB
At Herbalife Nutrition, we are currently looking for a Digital Copywriter to join our successful team in Uxbridge. We are looking for a talented Copywriter to develop content for our key digital platforms, working closely with Marketing, Sales and Events departments, as well as other internal and external stakeholders to create copy for online marketing tools and digital platforms across Europe and Africa.
The Digital Copywriter will prepare content that reflects the brand and deliver work that is accurate, on time, in line with the designated briefs. In addition, they will be responsible for implementing the SEO and Content Strategy across the E&A markets.
Expectations for the role:
In this role you will receive briefs, interpret them into a creative, on-brand copy and ensure timely delivery of projects to agreed schedules. As mentioned above, you will be responsible for the development of key content for digital platforms. The role will also include reviewing existing and future communication materials, ensuring a creative and consistent tone of voice, making recommendations for the overall copy structure and approach across the E&A markets.
You will ensure consistency in online communication of nutrition and health claims, product pitch and positioning and take on board other legal considerations when creating, editing or proofing marketing materials, whilst ensuring a strong marketing position is maintained.
When needed, the role will work closely with the digital marketing team and external agencies to produce copy and marketing communications materials for the E&A Markets.
What are we looking for?
- Able to write copy on a given subject that is relevant, engaging and informative for both customers and Members (B2B);
- Able to create compelling, on-brand copy for online marketing initiatives, including but not limited to social media, Customer Newsletter, website copy, articles;
- Understand the vision of the brand; ability to research, identify and create appropriate materials that will appeal to both customers and Members (B2B);
- Understanding of key words and SEO;
- Extremely flexible, with experience of handling multiple projects to tight deadlines;
- A positive 'can do 'attitude, confident, team player;
- A superior command of grammar, experienced in developing copy for both the end user and the member community i.e. training materials as well as customer facing materials;
- Experience researching for interesting stories and articles;
- Experience in writing for digital platforms;
- Experience in writing blog articles and content for websites, newsletters and other digital marketing communications;
- FMCG, Health or Nutritional background would be an advantage;
Herbalife offers competitive salaries, company pension, holiday pay, medical and dental insurances, discount on Herbalife products, service award scheme, free nutritional shakes at work, and much more.
To apply please visit our website via the link and apply online.
About Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
Herbalife Nutrition is a global company that has been changing people's lives with great nutrition products and a proven business opportunity for its independent distributors since 1980. The Company offers high-quality, science-backed products, sold in over 90 countries by entrepreneurial distributors who provide one-on-one coaching and a supportive community that inspires their customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle. Through the Company's global campaign to eradicate hunger, Herbalife Nutrition is also committed to bringing nutrition and education to communities around the world...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job