Paid Social Campaign Manager
£35,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Leading independent full-service digital marketing agency seeks talented Paid Social and Search Campaign Manager to lead on a number of high-profile client accounts.
The Paid Social Campaign Manager will work within the Campaign Performance team and will be responsible for daily management, executing and optimisation of campaigns across all social channels. The role requires a proactive approach in planning strategic & innovative ways to deal with challenges.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Tiktok etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Account Management team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Campaign Management Responsibilities
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels.
- Optimising and executing campaigns to meet client KPI's
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Reporting to a high standard to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Understanding market trends and our client's businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
New Business & Pitch Support:
- Pro-actively contribute and support the Head of Sales and Sales consultants with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective paid, or cross-channel, media strategies and tactics.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
- Build effective and logical media plans based on RFPs
- Drive forward the RFP by collaborating and ensuring the response is integrated and aligned to the Social Insights and Content methodology
Training & Upskilling
- Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice paid social campaign execution.
- Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid social
- Share best practice and knowledge with the team
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns for 3+ years. Some Search experience is required.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google & other search networks is a bonus
- Facebook Blueprint certified & Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
Apply for Job