A licensing and royalties company in the music industry are hiring a Junior Data Analyst to join the there growing team in the UK. Working closely with the likes of Spotify, Mixcloud, Facebook and Soundcloud. My client provides a robust platform to ensure that all payments to artists and labels are made effectively and efficiently.
- Provide the licensing team with analytical support and market intelligence that assists commercial decision making, commercial approach and business opportunities.
- Support with Licensing activities and projects.
- Assist in producing and presenting key Business Intelligence to the business and Core rights holders.
- Produce detailed royalty calculations and modelling for key digital service providers.
- Attend business reviews with DSPs and be responsible for collating and reporting back key insights and data points.
- Assist in delivering quarterly market reviews and supporting documentation delivered in a clear and concise manner. Content cover will include user and consumption trends, and key metrics around monetisation.
- Track and assess the performance of licences and repertoires over time across licensed territories.
- Experience of data analysis in a commercial setting. Solid Excel/Power BI skills, with experience of SQL or other analytical programming languages beneficial.
- Experience of communicating results to audiences in various forms - reports and presentations eg PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of the online music and wider digital/new media industries and basic understanding of music royalties and rights flows
- Willingness to develop a level of understanding of the digital music market's financial dynamics, and their impacts on rights holder revenues.
- Able to set, communicate and meet deadlines.
- Graduate level education or relevant work experience.
Apply for Job