Copywriter - Retail - CRM communications
Our retail client are looking to recruit a creative copywriter with experience in CRM. You'll have a passion for storytelling, an ability to write warm, engaging copy and an understanding of writing compelling subject lines, headlines and calls to action.
If this sounds like you, read on:
- You'll have experience writing market-leading copy for a retailer, with a specialty in writing copy for CRM communications across email, direct mail and push
- You'll have a solid understanding of email marketing copywriting best practices, including how to write subject lines, call-to-actions, and engaging digital copy for editorial, trade marketing and transactional emails
- You'll have experience writing copy for a number of different categories, including Fashion, Home, Beauty and Tech
- You'll have previous experience creating copy for a retailer's loyalty scheme, understanding the difference in writing for loyalty customers and the full marketing database.
- You'll be able to adapt your writing style to existing tone of voice guidelines, whilst being comfortable in contributing to the evolution of our brand communications
- You have an active interest in customer journeys, and are prepared to enhance email content to make the journey as relevant to the customer as possible
- You'll have a good understanding of test and learn environments, and will be able to offer ideas to trial and move content forward, with previous experience in A/B testing for subject lines and content.
- You have experience working with multiple stakeholders and are comfortable managing feedback
- You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working across multiple projects and to tight deadlines
- You will be comfortable with proofreading and taking accountability for the accuracy of content. Your work will be seen by a wide audience so attention to detail is essential.
- You'll be aware of competitor activity and be able to share your thoughts and findings with the team on a regular basis
This role would suit someone who is able to write highly creative and engaging content across a number of categories. You will be able to write quickly and knowledgeably, whilst upholding brand principles and guidelines. You will be able to juggle multiple deadlines, projects and briefs with ease and approach every task with a positive attitude.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Job