A global leader in gaming, my client enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, their gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play.
You will be responsible for achieving the sales quota and strengthening and maintaining customers business relationships. You will be key contributor to the success of the region while in charge of strategic markets.
- Responsible for achieving the sales plan of the assigned regions.
- Builds relationships with CEOs, COOs, GMs, senior executives' customers where the relationship is critical to the success of ourselves and the customer
- Sales point-of-contact responsible for the development of key partner relationship management; creates relationships that have a business purpose beyond generating revenue.
- Responsible for managing the commercial gaming relationship that furthers business development activity.
- Responsible for sales negotiations
- Understands the markets and the competitors. Strategize and identify opportunities where you can add value to existing customer's
- Maintains trusted relations across diverging cultures, geographies and economies
- Responsible for the development of sales initiatives and sales forecasts, goals and strategies
- Regularly assesses the trends and competitive positioning of products in the market
- Coordinates and gain cooperation of the different areas of the company to achieve sales goals
- Develops and closes sales of casino products with customers and monitors the full process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- English and French speaking
- Strong Presentation skills
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself
- Foster innovation
- Ability to travel regularly
- Life insurance x 3
- Income protection
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
- Private dental
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday
Flexible Working - Expect to be in the office 2 days a month, with some additional travel within Western Europe (Post COVID) otherwise can be considered a remote based role.
Apply for Job