This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most prestigious tech organisations in the world on an indefinitely long contract (1 year +). They are based in Middlesex with easy M3 and M25 access and currently working 100% remote.
Experience around agency management, identifying areas of optimisation and the ability to build an EMEA wide strategy would be very beneficial for this role.
They have recently made huge investment into Programmatic Marketing and it is an exciting time to join the business.
- Programmatic Strategy
- Manage Spend
- Manage Agency
- Build EMEA Strategy
What you'll do:
- Lead the EMEAR direction and development of programmatic campaign strategies and programs based on current business goals.
- Partner with the Global Programmatic Manager to develop and drive the media Programmatic capability within EMEAR.
- Leverage proprietary and 3rd party data and tools for campaign strategy and planning; Design programmatic approach for account based planning
- Manage cross-company strategy and account-planning for Programmatic, including evaluating how to prevent campaigns from competing with each other in the marketplace
- Evaluate bid strategies and best-practices for implementation into programmatic programs;
- Convert programmatic strategy into the programmatic tracker in readiness for the media agency to traffic campaigns
- Work with theOnline Audience manager to build and action audiences/segments in the appropriate channels; QA audience/segment delivery and support ensuring they are populated into the relevant platforms
- Ensure campaigns are implemented and managed based on requirements
- 3+ years working as a programmatic trader either in agency or in-house team
- Strong experience in executing programmatic campaigns
- Able to initiate and drive opportunities independently, while operating in a complex organization, in an environment that changes quickly
- Hands on experience with implementation of AdTech into process/workflow.
- In-depth understanding of audiences and how to effecitvely set up campaigns to reach the desired target audience
- Solid understanding of martech/adtech environment and excellent knowledge of tech stack solutions and platforms both on agency and marketer side (DMPs, DSPs, CDPs, etc.).
For more information please call Charlie Warren.
Programmatic/Strategy/Digital Agency/DSP/DNP/DV360/Display/Video/Manage Spend/Manage Agency/Build EMEA Strategy
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.
Apply for Job