Based in London - Remote until further notice
Contract until end of February 2021 with possible extensions
£162.87 a day via PAYE
In Scope of IR35
The Charity Commission are looking for a Campaign Manager to work on a new campaign to change behaviours of the Trustees of Charities.
- Communications experience including the planning and delivery of effective strategic communication campaigns: thinking strategically, seeing the bigger picture, and developing appropriate strategies and messaging which reflect the wider strategic context.
- Experience of developing and implementing digital campaigns: briefing and managing agencies (creative, media planning and buying) agencies and evaluating performance to ensure consistent ROI.
- Experience of project management and running campaigns to tight deadlines, involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of advertising across paid media channels including Google AdWords, Display Advertising, and paid social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Experience of working across communication channels to maximise engagement and reach of activity.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and execute digital strategy (acquisition, retention & conversion).
- Understands and can put into practice different approaches to communication for different stakeholders, building alliances with partners and third parties to grow support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to develop clear and succinct content and work effectively with colleagues to advise/persuade colleagues on appropriate approaches
- Ability to ensure campaign metrics and data collection is built into campaign from offset: evaluate and analyse data on the success of communications activity and plans.
- Previous experience working on behaviour change campaigns is desirable
- Familiarity with Government Communications Service (GCS) best practice and Crown Commercial Service (CCS) communications procurement beneficial
- Digital Marketing experience
Apply for Job