- Inside IR35
- Remote working
Fluent Spanish Speaker/Marketing Campaign Marketing Specialist
As part of the Merchant & Partnership Activation team, you will play a key role in the building and executing of our consumer co-marketing strategy by creating and delivering campaigns aligned to our promotional calendar. In this role you will be hands on generating and delivering compelling content with our merchant partners that creates an emotional connection and drives consumers to buy from our global client during retail moments tied to consumer passion points.
You will leverage a testing agenda to develop insights that can optimize our target audience in an agile way. The work you do will have measurable impact on our brand and partners business. Ultimately you are a doer, with high drive and strong sense of accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- With the partner co-marketing lead, develop seasonal promotional calendar to reach and connect with consumers through shopping moments.
- Responsible for ensuring global campaigns are locally relevant and identifying opportunities for local moments within the campaigns. In some cases, will localization of global creative in support of the promotional calendar.
- Own the owned channel process (email, web, in app) from start to finish leveraging our CRM tool and ensuring delivery on schedule.
- Partner with the media lead to support the media planning and execution process.
- Execute flawlessly by driving creative localization and executional support including aid in developing briefs, own collecting and delivering feedback on creative, drive reviews with merchant partners, manage legal review, lead translations with our translation agency and all other aspects of campaign management in multiple markets around the world.
- Assist partner marketing leads in working through these programs with our partners (secure agreements, customer brand assets and messaging).
- Seek out ways to streamline processes and improve efficiencies, working in partnership with our marketing operations team.
- Partner with Analytics and Finance to ensure all campaigns are accurately measured and deliver on the business goals, establishing clear KPIs, an agile learning agenda and best practices.
- Facilitate inclusion of top these merchants in brand, performance and life cycle programs at pace leveraging an agile approach.
- Fluent or Native Spanish speaker
- Experience developing and executing life cycle marketing campaigns via email marketing
- Project management, attention to detail, good at communicating with 3rd parties (agencies, partners)
- Experience with marketing partnerships and understanding of the nature of co-marketing a plus
- Builds trust and effective relationships with peers
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations.
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Analytical with experience in marketing attribution a plus
- Work within tech and global corporations and e-tail/E-commerce a plus
Apply for Job