Roc Search's Client is currently recruiting for 2 x Campaign Digital Media and PR Officers to work for a client of mine in Bootle for an initial contract till end of March 2021.
To meet CE and Government deadlines we require temporary staff to join our Corporate Communications Department. Due to current Covid working conditions agency workers will need to agree to work of own laptop via CAG and phone (expenses paid for outgoing phone calls).
- Develop innovative, cut through social campaigns as part of multi-channel campaign.
- Create visually appealing, multimedia content; as well as writing high-quality copy.
- A passionate professional who is committed to multi-channelled PR;
- Improve how we proactively and reactively become more present and involved in online discussion on topics relevant to our work.
- Consider every detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of copy.
- Participate in productive creative sessions with team to create ideas
- Gather insight on social media conversations and emerging topics; identify opportunities and need for reputation management
- Be aware and use best practice to optimise performance and meet KPIs.
- Monitor and evaluate social campaign performance producing weekly performance reports and analysis adding value to team by explaining what's working well and what action needs to be taken to optimise performance.
- Expand campaign brand's voice; and
- Understand channel persona and audience base, growing the target audience base on individual channels, be aware of changing social trends
- Evidence how social media delvers on ROI and VFM.
- Excellent verbal and written skills digital and long form, a good all round communicator.
- Influencing and negotiating
- Design skills
- Creative thinking
- Video editing on smartphone desirable
- Knowledge of CMS
This position has been deemed inside scope for IR35
Location: Currently remote although onsite location would be Bootle
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: up to March 2021
Apply now for immediate consideration. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Apply for Job