International Advertising and Promotional Compliance Specialist
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to work across a number of international stakeholders and work for a prestigious pharma company
- Work with international brand teams to advise on advertising and promotional copy
- Develop usage instructions for individual programmes, activities and materials
- Champion compliance with laws and regulations of promotional copy
- Train sales and marketing personnel on advertising and promotional compliance
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated, legal or Science preferred
- Experience of copy approval within the pharma industry
- Significant experience in life science, legal, compliance, medical information, pharmacovigilance or similar
- Experience working at an international level
- In-depth understanding of the laws and regulations related to selling and promoting pharma products
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job