My client a large electrical player is looking a Project Manager within the Digital space.
This is a key growth area for the client and as Project Manager, you will join the PMO team, where you will be managing projects that will contribute to the delivery of global strategic objectives. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to think on your feet and respond quickly to issues and challenges as they arise.
As a Project Manager, you will be a key player in the PMO team to deliver the project's roadmap where you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
The Project Manager role in the PMO team will work closely with the Online Experience team, our E-commerce platform partner, internal support teams, and relevant third parties, to deliver projects that are part of the clients Online Experience strategy.
Reporting to the Digital Programme Manager, the Digital Project Manager will work with the Business Analysts and the Support team to deliver key projects prioritised on the roadmap and will be involved in various different workstreams. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and pick up in-flight projects, as well as work on projects from initiation through to completion.
- Working with the Business Analyst to document project requirements/deliverables on behalf of the PMO team
- Ownership of key digital projects from planning through to delivery
- Identify key project stakeholders and build effective relationships with Online Experience team members
- Prepare project plans and business requirement documentation
- Ensure test cases and UAT are in place, and are executed appropriately
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure critical controls are implemented
- Manage the project team across different geographical locations.
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines
- Identify risks and recommend plan for contingencies
- Track and resolves risks, issues, and action items throughout project life cycle
- Facilitate handover to BAU and system training sessions with end users
- Ensure project activities meet requirements and corporate standards
- Prepare presentation material and present to senior managers as and when required
- Ensure all proposed solutions are workable within Hybris and the existing
- Work with others in the PMO team to improve project delivery techniques and project documentation
- Project management experience in an digital/E-commerce environment
- A high level of Business Intelligence and strong project management skills.
- Ability to organize project work effectively, reprioritize as new demands/changes arise
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience across a range of E-commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) - 3rd party integrations
- Understanding and experience in E-commerce, web technology, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Visio, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle in the Agile Model
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams and third party suppliers
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload comprised of multiple projects
- Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Able to work strongly as part of a team or individually
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for Digital and E-commerce
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Apply for Job