Technical Program Manager
A global business at the forefront of the media industry is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join them on a contract basis!
- 12 month PAYE contract
- Remote/based in London with fantastic facilities
- Pension, daily free meals, annual leave, sick pay, flexible working etc
You would be working on major connectivity projects to help improve the developing world, dealing with network operators, key stakeholders and a cross-functional internal team.
- Developed/executed strategies, solutions & deployments within a telecoms
- Wireless network technologies, architectures and ecosystem experience (design & planning)
- Understanding of wireless network operations, KPIs and SLAs.
- Strong data analytics and Datamodelling skills
- Client facing experience (stakeholders, including operators, OEMs, suppliers, and regulators)
- Commercial awareness of wireless network costs, including CapEx, OpEx & economics
As a Technical Program Manager you would be developing technical aspects of program/project strategies to extend the reach and expansion of wireless broadband networks within developing environments
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders on broadband wireless infrastructure deployment projects
- Develop wireless network architectures
- Develop high-level and low-level wireless access network plans using internal and 3rd party tools.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to plan, define, and execute on connectivity goals across a portfolio of projects
- Market research, data analysis, network planning, product development, pilots, and network deployments.
- Collect and analyze project data
- 25-30%. International travel may be required when regulations allow it
If interested, can you please hit apply or send your CV to (see below)
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job