Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Sales Advisor earning £21,000 per annum and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: through sales you'll make fans of the products you love. Hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service gives you an opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
What you'll do:
- You will work 37.5 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday - Sunday 08:30 - 22:00
- You'll take calls from customers wanting to make changes to their package or helping set new customers up.
- You will spend time understanding our customers' needs during the call, to offer the best solution.
- Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
- Learn about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to emphasis and understand our customers
- A healthy streak of ambition in sales
- A passion for sales and selling our products
Cv's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you'll work:
Osterley - around 30 minutes by train from London and a 5 minute walk from Syon Lane station to campus. There are multiple shuttle buses running to many of the surrounding locations all for free!
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Apply for Job