Events Sales Executive
£20-25K basic, £40K+ OTE first year
If you are money hungry, excited to get your sales career started and want to work with a large and profitable organisation, this is the role for you!
This organisation is at the absolute forefront of the events and conference space for the data and technology sector and this is your opportunity to be part of that success. This business is an international brand with offices across multiple international regions and markets and with an enviable name in their market space. With a 'people first' culture and a flat working structure, there is every opportunity for the successful candidate to be looking continually at career progression and development as you will be surrounded by market leading experts. If you are passionate about sales and are looking for an opportunity to become an authority in the data and technology events sector then this is the role for you!
* Researching and contacting existing clients to pitch conferences and events
* Conducting audience development campaigns
* Identifying client needs and then matching business products to them effectively
* International travel to the U.S. to attend events and conferences will be a part of this role
* Your passion for the sales environment will allow you to meet your targets and KPIs
* Your commercial work experience will help you communicate effectively with the clients
* Your interest in data and technology will enable you to quickly identify new opportunities
* Your excellent verbal and written communication will help you build strong professional and credible relationships with clients
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant